First Team Frontier Steel Competition Volleyball Net System
The Frontier steel competition volleyball post system offers exceptional net and post rigidity at a price that will maximize your budget! Steel volleyball posts have long been the popular standard when it comes to maintaining bowstring tight net tension. Though advances have been made with lightweight titanium standards, steel is still the most economical way to get competition quality net tensioning.
Typical steel standards from other manufacturers are heavy and difficult to set up and take down. This is not the case with First Team's Frontier system! Though Frontier's uprights are constructed of thick wall steel tubing, the Frontier is the only volleyball system constructed with it's own built in transport wheel on each post. The transport wheel makes moving and setup a snap. Simply roll each upright to it's respective floor socket and drop the volleyball post into place, no lifting required!
All Frontier packages come complete with a wormgear crank net tensioner that will not backdrive and is the safest in the industry. The telescoping pistons are spring loaded for simple, quick net height adjustments from 78" to 98" for all levels of play. The net height is shown on the built in net height indicator. Each system comes with a top quality knotless mesh competition net made with Kevlar. First Team competition antennae set comes standard. Upright padding is included in you choice of 12 colors, padded rope covers and chain net height gauge are also included.
The entire system meets all NCAA, National High School Federation and USVBA rules.
- .25" wall steel tubing
- Wormgear net tensioning crank
- Bottom rope tensioner and rope covers
- Side tape tensioners
- Side-by-side systems available
- Net height indicator
- Free lettering upon request
Product Configuration Options
- Complete system described above (includes sockets).
- Shipping weight: 220 lbs.
Frontier Complete - SBS
- Complete side-by-side double court system (includes sockets).
- Shipping weight: 310 lbs.
- Same system as Frontier Complete excluding floor sockets.
- Shipping weight: 200 lbs.
Frontier Express - SBS
- Same side-by-side system as Frontier Complete excluding floor sockets.
- Shipping weight: 290 lbs.
Note: Every Frontier Steel Competition Volleyball Net System comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Assembly Instructions
- Detailed Specifications and Submittal for Fronter Complete
- Detailed Specifications and Submittal for Fronter Complete - SBS
- Detailed Specifications for Frontier Express
- Detailed Specifications for Frontier Express - SBS
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Pivotal Workout. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.