Body Solid Pro ClubLine Modular Storage Rack with 2 Saddle Tiers - SDKR500SD
The SDKR500SD saddle dumbbell racks have designated spots for each size of dumbbell, creating a neat and organized dumbbell display. The curved saddle design also prevents round dumbbells from rolling, creating a safer workout environment.
This rack is specifically designed for pairs of dumbbells from 5-35lbs in five-pound increments. For larger displays or modular storage, please see our other SDKR configurations.
- Two-tier saddle rack
- Fits 5-35lb. round dumbbell pairs
- Designed sizes for an organized display
- A curved design prevents rolling
- Oval 11-gauge steel mainframe
- Full commercial rated
- Assembled Weight: 142lb / 64.41kg
- Length: 32.00in / 812.80mm
- Width: 70.00in / 1,778.00mm
- Height: 28.00in/711.20mm
- SDS Hex Dumbbell Sets
- Hex Dumbbell Sets - Available in 5-50, 55-75, or 80-100 lb. Cast from ASTM grade 20, the highest quality gray iron casting available. Features extra-thick, stress proof, knurled steel alloy handles. The set does not include any pictured racks.
- KBC Premium Kettlebells
- Body-Solid Premium Kettlebells feature a chrome handle with a dipped rubber base. Available in 5 lb. increments from 5lb. to 75 lbs. Rubber Dumbbells
- SDP Premium Round Rubber Dumbbells
- Easy-to-read weight designations are embossed on each dumbbell making your search for the perfect weight effortless. Body-Solid’s new rubber round dumbbells are available in five pound increments from 5-100 lbs.
- KBL Vinyl Dipped Kettlebells
- The Body-Solid Kettleball combines the benefits of a dumbbell and a kettlebell into one revolutionary product.
- BSTMB Body-Solid Tools Medicine Balls
- Body-Solid Tools Medicine Balls are total-body training tools engineered to help develop muscular strength, power, stability, endurance, and cardio endurance. Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 25, and 30 lbs. increments.
- BSTHB Body-Solid Tools Slam Balls
- Body-Solid Tools Slam Balls are non-bouncing, non-rolling balls and are the perfect tool for exercises typical medicine balls can’t do including wood chops, slams, and overhead throws.
- Beneficial to athletes of all sizes and skill levels, Body-Solid Tools Slam Balls are available in four sizes: 10lb, 15lb, 20lb, 25lb, and 30lb, each with a 10" diameter.
MEDIA & DOWNLOADS
BODY-SOLID LIFETIME WARRANTY
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc.(Body-Solid) under the Body-Solid brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
BODY-SOLID warrants the In-Home Warranty as follows:
LIFETIME: Frame & Welds
LIFETIME: Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods
LIFETIME: Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear)
Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial use from Body-Solid or from an authorized Body-Solid reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finishes.
This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product.
This Limited Express Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Body-Solid, Inc. ("Body-Solid") under the BODY-SOLID brand name (hereinafter referred to as “Product”).
What Is Covered? During the warranty period, Body-Solid will, in its sole discretion, at no additional charge, provide the exclusive remedy of repair or replacement of the Product if it becomes materially defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this limited warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the Product, Body-Solid may replace defective parts with new or, at Body-Solid's sole discretion, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this limited warranty will become the property of Body-Solid. Body-Solid reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty. For Products sold for commercial use, the Products are sold "AS IS" without any warranty.
How Long Does Coverage Last? Body-Solid warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer will be free from any material defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, shall constitute proof of the date of purchase.
Important Additional Terms and Restrictions. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product. It excludes expendable parts such as paint and finishes. It does not cover labor charges. While necessary maintenance or repairs of the Product can be performed by any company, we recommend that you use only Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer for best results. Improper or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair voids this warranty. Body-Solid neither assumes nor authorizes any third party to assume for it any other warranty.
This warranty is void under the following conditions: if the Product is not assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product; if proof-of-purchase documentation or Product serial number is altered or forged; if the Product is used in a commercial, institutional or other public access environment; if the Product was not purchased from Body-Solid or from an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer. This warranty does not extend to any Product that has been damaged or rendered defective: (a) as a result of accident, misuse, or abuse; (b) by the use of parts not manufactured or sold by Body-Solid; (c) by modification of the Product; (d) as a result of improper or incorrectly performed service or repair by anyone other than Body-Solid or an authorized BODY-SOLID dealer or an authorized BODY-SOLID warranty service provider; (e) as a result of failure to provide reasonable and necessary care as outlined in the owner's manual for the Product. Should any Product submitted for warranty service or replacement be found to be ineligible, an estimate of repair cost will be furnished and the repair will be made if requested by you upon Body-Solid's receipt of payment or acceptable arrangement of payment.
How to Redeem this Warranty. To redeem this warranty, you must contact Body-Solid at 1-800- 556-3113 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Body-Solid may elect to send a new part to remedy the defect. However, in some cases, Body-Solid may need to directly repair or entirely replace the equipment in which case you will be given a Return Authorization Number by Body-Solid customer service. You then must return the Product, together with the Return Authorization Number and the sales receipt, in its original container (or equivalent) to the following address: Body-Solid, Inc., Attn: BODY-SOLID Warranty Dept., 1900 S. Des Plaines Ave., Forest Park, IL 60130. You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties and taxes, insurance, and any other charges associated with the transportation of the Product. Body-Solid will not accept any Product returned on a freight collect basis or outside of Body-Solid's normal business hours. You are responsible for insuring any Product is shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment or return.
How State Law Applies. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Pivotal Workout. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.