Body Solid Best Fitness Semi-Recumbent AB Bench - BFAB20
Shape. Tone. Sculpt. Strengthen. Make any time crunch time with the Best Fitness Semi-Recumbent Ab Crunch Bench. This ergonomically designed machine is built to help you tighten up your midsection, strengthen your back and improve your core stability. Its dual functionality lets you target your lower abs with knee raises and your upper abs with abdominal crunches. No other machine can provide such a total ab workout from a comfortable seated position.
The BF AB20's 45-degree seat angle puts you in a position to isolate your abdominal muscles, for a more efficient workout. Plus, with two additional 5-degree reclining positions, you'll be ideally supported for an entire range of core exercises.
CUT TO THE CORE OF A SUPERIOR AB WORKOUT
Joining a health club can be an expensive, time-consuming routine, and many novice exercisers are intimidated by the prospects of working out with experienced fitness enthusiasts. Fortunately, you can achieve measurable benefits to your overall health by committing to a regular fitness regimen in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
The Best Fitness line of equipment takes much of the guesswork out of functional, effective home workouts with quality-built machines, ergonomically engineered equipment designs, and a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Unlike some other ab machines, which require the agility of an acrobat to be thoroughly effective, the BFAB20 Semi-Recumbent Ab Bench puts you in a comfortable, seated position to discover the many benefits of a regular midsection workout. Never before has a single piece of equipment offered such an efficient combination of functionality and ease of use... anytime, anywhere in the comfort and convenience of your own home.
An ergonomic 45-degree seat angle with two additional 5-degree reclining positions offers an exceptional range of motion and adjustability for any size user.
AB CRUNCH- Upper ab directed motion with durable upholstered, upper back support, textured grip handles, and standard weight post with spring lock. And lock-out option to help support knee raises.
KNEE RAISE- Lower ab directed motion with adjustable length, 2-position footrests, and standard weight post with spring lock.
Three-position, adjustable upholstered seat provides comfort in any setting.
- Seat angles- 45-degree start w/ 2 additional 5-degree reclining positions.
- Upper ab directed motion with durable upholstered, upper back support, textured grip handles, standard weight post with spring lock and lock-out option.
- Lower ab-directed motion with adjustable length, 2-position footrests, and standard weight post with spring lock.
- Unique seated design is easy to use without compromising function.
- 1.75” durable upholstered seat with 3 available positions.
- Safety pins and bolts for adjustable positions allow for easy disassembly or permanent setup.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Assembled size - 64”L x 22”W 46”H
- Assembled Weight:
- 61lb / 27.67kg
- Assembled Dimensions:
- Length: 64.00in / 1,625.60mm
- Width: 22.00in / 558.80mm
- Height: 46.00in/1,168.40mm
- Package Dimensions:
- Length: 37.00in / 939.80mm
- Width: 26.00in / 660.40mm
- 11.00in / 279.40mm
- Height: 6.12 ft3 / 0.17 m3
This Warranty applies only in the United States to products manufactured or distributed by Best Fitness™ under the Best Fitness brand name. The warranty period to the original purchaser is:
- 3 years on the Frame
- 1 year on ALL parts.
- 1 year on motor (if applicable)
- 3 months on electronics (if applicable)
- Best Fitness warrants that the Product you have purchased for non-commercial, personal, family, or household use from Best Fitness or from an authorized Best Fitness reseller is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
- Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase of the Product, is your proof of the date of purchase.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the Product from you.
- It excludes paint and finishes.
- This Warranty becomes VALID ONLY if the Product is assembled/installed according to the instructions/directions included with the Product.
During the warranty period, BEST FITNESS will at no additional charge, repair or replace (at Best Fitness’s option) the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Warranty under normal non-commercial, personal, family, or household use. In repairing the product Best Fitness may replace defective parts or, at the option of Best Fitness, serviceable used parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All exchanged parts and Products replaced under this warranty will become the property of Best Fitness. Best Fitness reserves the right to change manufacturers of any part to cover any existing warranty.
- To obtain warranty service, you must return the Product to Best Fitness in its original container (or equivalent). You must pre-pay any shipping charges, export taxes, customs duties, and taxes, or any other charges associated with the transportation of the Product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product is shipped or returned. You assume the risk of loss during shipment. You must present POWERLINE with proof-of-purchase documents (including the date of purchase). Any evidence of alteration, erasing, or forgery of proof-of-purchase documents will be cause to void this Warranty.
Payment & Security
Found a Better Price? We'll Price Match!
Build Your Package 📦
Find everything you need to make your house a home, all in one place at Pivotal Workout. Looking to purchase an appliance package bundle? Chat with an appliance expert. Call us for more details.